Pushkar Fair Photo Tour 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Possibly the most romantic state in India, Rajasthan, famous for its striking desert landscape and colorful festivals, is steeped in tales of chivalry. Its legendary cities of Pushkar, breathtaking grandeur and whimsical charm pay tribute to its regal past and abound with treasures of artistic skills long forgotten.
The Pushkar Fair, also known as the Pushkar Camel Fair, or Pushkar Mela, is a colorful and vibrant display of unique exhibitions, exciting competitions and fascinating events. Extending to seven days, this annual camel and livestock fair, held in the town of Pushkar between the months of October and November draws a large number of crowds. Besides, this fair is renowned for being one of the world’s largest cattle fairs.
"For when you’re in Pushkar, there’s no other place you’d rather be. "
Departure for Pushkar on 2nd Nov’19 at 8:00 PM
Day 01: 03 Nov’19(Sunday): Delhi-Pushkar (By surface approx. 420Kms/08Hrs)
Arrive in Pushkar. On arrival, visit Pushkar Mela ground to start an early morning photo walk followed by a small interaction session with mentors and other group members. It’s time to experience the sparkling start to the three days enthralling experience to capture the spectacular moments of the Camel Fair herein Pushkar with extraordinary photography expertise rendered hand in hand.
Later, check in at the hotel.
Late afternoon, continue the day by visiting the Pushkar Mela ground to explore the mela at it’s best. Therefore, inhere experience the photographic world by being a part of the Photography Workshop conducted by What-a-Shot with the experts of the field.
Afterwards, in the evening visit the Brahma temple in the Pushkar City. This is the only temple in the world where Lord Brahma is worshiped and the main attraction of Pushkar. The temple has a special position in Hindu pantheons. There is life-size four-armed idol of Lord Brahma - the creator in the vestibule.
Pushkar Lake is another important attraction of Pushkar. It’s a picturesque valley, here at the lake we are going to have an appreciation session under the stars in peace to gain immense knowledge about each and every aspect of photography.
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 02: 04 Nov’19(Monday): Pushkar Camel Fair
Early in the morning, we are going to visit the Mela ground to start our day by attending the Portrait Photography Workshop. Set your taste buds high as today in the breakfast we are going to have an appetizing local food of Rajasthan here at the Pushkar.
Continue the day by attending the Phone Photography Workshop with our tour mentor Mr. Harmeet Singh, who is also the official photographer of Realme Smart Phones.
Reflecting the vibrant culture of Rajasthan through sparkling activities and events, the 100 years old Pushkar Mela is definitely one of the most famous and largest camel fairs in the world. From letting you witness the beauty of the golden sand to embracing the vibes of Rajasthani culture, this fair is a land of colors for every photography enthusiast to capture all the vibrant moments of the fair.
Later, explore the local markets. Rajasthan is famous for its colour bazaars and during the fair, the Pushkar market is filled with a number of stalls that sells everything from handicrafts and spices to leather goods, jewellery, trinkets, pottery, flavoured-teas, clothes (bandhani), antiques etc. Moreover, it’s a perfect place to capture the most colorful photoshots.
In the evening, enjoy bonfire under the stars at the Mela ground followed by a Photo Appreciation session with the experts of Photography.
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 03: 05 Nov’19(Tuesday): Pushkar
Early morning, visit the Pushkar Mela ground for a photo walk, today explore the Mela by your own at it’s best. It’s a time for you to showcase your talent “frame it” by your captivating photographs skills applying all the techniques you have learnt from day 01- till today and participate in a Photography competition held by Whatashot at Pushkar Mela Ground, and win a prize for it as well.
Later in the afternoon, attend the special workshop session by Mr. Gautam Gaur on the topic “Tips & Tricks to Boost your Social Media Profiles”. Gautam is a famous Street & Travel photographer from Delhi who is also the admin of @foto4everofficial.
In the evening, visit the sunset point for the Sillhouette Photography Session. Learn all the aspects of this technique by our photography experts.
Departure for Delhi on 5 Nov’19 at 10:00 PM
<<<END OF SERVICES>>>
The package includes:
· Room on Triple sharing basis.
· Breakfast meals for all days.
· All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned Tempo traveler as per the program.
· Photography permits and entrances.
· Govt. Service Tax.
The above price does not include:
· Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, beverages, telephone calls etc.
· Any medical or evacuation insurance or charges.
· Anything that is not included in the inclusions list.
· 3000 ₹ in advance for provisional reservation.
· Remaining payment latest by 27th October 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
· Limited seats on first come first serve basis.
· All prices and fares are quoted in Indian Rupees or otherwise specifically stated. The rates are based on current tariffs and are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
· While we will do everything possible to maintain the listed prices, if it is necessary to levy a surcharge, we reserve the right to do so, and notification will be given at the time of final invoicing.
· It’s our endeavor to make this the best possible trip that it can be, but we would not be liable for delays/cancellations due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances.
· All payments are non-refundable.
· Photographs shot on the tour are properties of the photographers.
· Photographers abide by the rules and regulations explained by the mentor on the tour and will abide by rules that disallow cameras to be used during specific times of the schedule. (Ex. While another photographer is in action)
· The Management of What-a-Shot has every right to ban and deport participants who do not abide by the rules and respect the models and crew. No refund will be given to participants who will be deported back in such eventuality.
· What-a-Shot shall not be responsible for injuries, damages, or losses caused to any participant in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the our control.
· All participants attending Pushkar Photo Tour organized and conducted by What-a-Shot must complete and sign a reservation form and the “Registration and Disclaimer” form.
· By registering for a What-a-Shot Tour, Workshop and Private Tour, the participant certifies that he/she does not have any mental, physical, or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other participants; and they are aware of any associated risks created by field locations, activities and weather; that they agree to follow the instructors’ directions, particularly in matters of personal and group safety, including but not limited to the importance of hydration, need for nutritious snacks, altitude sickness, exhaustion, leave no trace, sunscreen, bug dope, danger of overhangs, footing, vehicle safety, boat safety, hot air balloon safety, helicopter safety, ferry safety, common-sense safety, respect for others, etc.
· What-a-Shot and its designated tour operator reserve the right in their sole discretion to accept, decline to accept, or remove any participant on a What-a-Shot’ Tour, workshop or Private Tour.
· What-a-Shot and the tour operator reserve the right, without penalty, to make changes in the published itinerary whenever, in their judgment, conditions warrant or if they deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of participants.
· Baggage and personal effects are at all times the sole responsibility of the participant.
· Participants in a What-a-Shot Tour, Workshop and Private Tour must be 18 or over. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.
· What-a-Shot strongly recommends purchasing travel insurance that protects you and your investment in the event of a sudden emergency before or during your trip and coverage for trip cancellation or interruption, illness, injury, and damage, loss or theft of baggage, as well as emergency assistance.
· The itineraries and staff presented on this website are subject to modification and change by What-a-Shot or its designated tour operator. Every reasonable effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but alterations may still occur after final itineraries are sent. What-a-Shot makes every attempt to provide photographic opportunities during the best possible light, but this is often compromised by daily itineraries and travel schedules. Since the best light is just after Sunrise and just before Sunset when the Sun is low, it is impossible to visit all locations during these limited hours. What-a-Shot makes every attempt to instruct throughout the tour. It is important that you arrive with a working knowledge of your cameras settings. What a Shot does not provide any classroom instruction on the basic camera operation. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and seek out your mentor when you need help.
· You must be in good physical and mental health. You must be able to maintain the pace of the group throughout the tour. Any physical condition, diet, or treatment requiring special attention must be reported in writing when you register. Failure to participate in daily activities due to physical or mental health will not result in any refund. For special dietary requirements, we do our best to convey this information to restaurants and food establishments, but communication of these requirements to restaurants and food establishments is ultimately your responsibility.
· We reserve the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any tour or part thereof and to use the resulting photography, videos, or recordings for promotional or commercial use.
· By making a reservation on a What-a-Shot Tour, Workshop or Private Tour, the participant agrees to allow his/her likeness to be used by What-a-Shot, and authorized third parties, and the Tour Operator without compensation to the participant. If the participant prefers that his/her likeness not be used, he/she must notify us in writing prior to departure of the trip.
· Copyright in all photographs, video, and related materials created by the participant (“tour Materials”) shall belong to the participant upon creation. The participant grants to What-a-Shot a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license to use any tour Materials provided to What-a-Shot and/or the Tour Operator in any media for the following limited purposes: editorial use, promotion of this editorial use and promotion of What-a-Shot travel programs
· What-a-Shot will not be liable for any delay in, change to or cancellation of trips due to ‘Force Majeure’. ‘Force Majeure’ means a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of What-a-Shot and includes, but is not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and strikes. We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or re-route a What-a-Shot Tour, Workshop, Private Tour up until last minute, due to inclement or unsafe weather conditions.
· Other Terms and Conditions may apply to some tours and will be provided with pre-trip emails or mailings. By registering for a What-a-Shot Tour, Workshop or Private Tour, the participant agrees to the Responsibility statement and the Terms and Conditions herein.
<<< END >>>