Jaisalmer - Jodhpur Photo Tour
Time & Location
About The Event
Jaisalmer or the Golden City of Rajasthan is blessed with rich desert life, culture, arts, tradition, wildlife, and landscape beauty. Also, this city has a lot to offer in terms of spending a quality vacation here. The Tour will include Camel safari, Quad bike at Dunes, Desert safari, Paragliding at Sam, puppet show, Candle-light dinner, Bonfire cultural nights with Desert Camping under Billions of Stars.
Talking about Jodhpur, it is one of the beautiful cities in Rajasthan, Jodhpur is also famous as “Sun City”, this city exhibits sunny, bright days and much cooler nights. The major attractions here are Ossian and Mandore, Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace, Chamunda Devi Temple.
- Travel in Private vehicle.
- Local Sightseeing in Jaisalmer and Jodhpur City.
- Memorable Experience of Desert Camping.
- Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Bonfire Party while Camping under stars.
- Workshop Charges.
What’s Not Included?
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, meals and beverages ordered.
- Camera/photography fees at various monuments.
- DSLR Cameras for workshop.
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- Soft drinks.
- Any sort of cocktails or mocktails.
- All applicable taxes.
- Anything that is not included in the inclusions list.
Things to Carry:
- Valid ID proof for each member
- Personal toiletries and medication (if any)
- Warm clothes like windproof jackets, fleece/full sleeve sweater, thermals, woollen cap and socks, mittens and scarf
- Comfortable clothes like tee-shirts, trousers or tracks
- Comfortable shoes
- Water bottles, backpack, energy bars/snacks, etc.
- Sunscreen lotion
- Camera and tripod
- Cap or hat
- Flashlight (with spare batteries)
Terms and Conditions:
- Limited seats on first come first serve basis.
- All prices and fares are quoted in Indian Rupees or otherwise specifically stated. The rates are based on current tariffs and are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- While we will do everything possible to maintain the listed prices, if it is necessary to levy a surcharge, we reserve the right to do so, and notification will be given at the time of final invoicing.
- It’s our endeavour to make this the best possible trip that it can be, but we would not be liable for delays/cancellations due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Photographs shot on the tour are properties of the photographers.
- Photographers abide by the rules and regulations explained by the mentor on the tour and will abide by rules that disallow cameras to be used during specific times of the schedule (Ex. While another photographer is in action).
- All guests must carry a Govt. issued a Valid ID Card. Accepted Identity cards: Passport, Voter card and Aadhar card.
- The Management of What a Shot has every right to ban and deport participants who do not abide by the rules and respect the models and crew. No refund will be given to participants who will be deported back in such eventuality.
- What a Shot shall not be responsible for injuries, damages, or losses caused to any participant in connection with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside our control.
- In case of any breakdown of the transport in the way, you would have to wait until the transport gets repaired. No backup transport would be provided.
- Please cooperate with us in keeping the environment clean and safe.
- All participants attending Tour, organized and conducted by What a Shot, must complete and sign a reservation form and the “Registration and Disclaimer” form along with “Covid Declaration Form”.
- Complete package charge: ₹14,999 per person (excluding taxes - GST @5% ).
- ₹8000 in advance for provisional reservation.
- Remainder (100%) latest by 1st January 2021.
- Registrations/Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- Please note, the booking is transferable. Not refundable
- In case of cancellation of reservations and/or tour/travel services due to any avoidable/ unavoidable reason(s) we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the intimation in writing.
- During “Peak-Season,” any particular hotel / venue / other service provider may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the specific cancellation policy; and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the guest and not by Bespoke Tours.
- Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotels/ service providers will not be honoured.
If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, 'What a Shot' shall not be responsible to give any refund. However, at its sole discretion, the Company can give the refund based on various factors and the final decision on the quantum of refund shall lie with its management. The client cannot claim Refund if he/ she does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, meals, entrance fees, optional tours, etc due to any reason whatsoever.
By registering for a What a Shot Tour, Workshop and Private Tour, the participant certifies that he/she does not have any mental, physical, or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other participants; and they are aware of any associated risks created by field locations, activities and weather; that they agree to follow the instructors’ directions, particularly in matters of personal and group safety, including but not limited to the importance of hydration, need for nutritious snacks, altitude sickness, exhaustion, leave no trace, sunscreen, bug dope, danger of overhangs, footing, vehicle safety, boat safety, hot air balloon safety, helicopter safety, ferry safety, common-sense safety, respect for others, etc.
What a Shot and its organizers strictly prohibit the utilization of any Narcotics and Banned substances during the tours and would not be responsible for any adversities due to the same. Weapon, Fireworks and toxic substances are not allowed at this tour. Management would not be responsible for any person who has been found guilty under the Indian Law. The organizers reserve the rights to evict any camper anytime without any refund if his/her actions violates any rules.
What a Shot and its designated tour operator reserve the right in their sole discretion to accept, decline to accept, or remove any participant on a What a Shot’ Tour, workshop or Private Tour.
What a Shot and the tour operator reserve the right, without penalty, to make changes in the published itinerary whenever, in their judgment, conditions warrant or if they deem it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of participants.
Baggage and personal effects are at all times the sole responsibility of the participant.
Participants in a What a Shot Tour, Workshop and Private Tour must be 18 or over. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.
What a Shot strongly recommends purchasing travel insurance that protects you and your investment in the event of a sudden emergency before or during your trip and coverage for trip cancellation or interruption, illness, injury, and damage, loss or theft of baggage, as well as emergency assistance.
The itineraries and staff presented on this website are subject to modification and change by What a Shot or its designated tour operator. Every reasonable effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but alterations may still occur after final itineraries are sent. What a Shot makes every attempt to provide photographic opportunities during the best possible light, but this is often compromised by daily itineraries and travel schedules. Since the best light is just after Sunrise and just before Sunset when the Sun is low, it is impossible to visit all locations during these limited hours. What a Shot makes every attempt to instruct throughout the tour. It is important that you arrive with a working knowledge of your camera's settings. What a Shot does not provide any classroom instruction on the basic camera operation. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and seek out your mentor when you need help.
You must be in good physical and mental health. You must be able to maintain the pace of the group throughout the tour. Any physical condition, diet, or treatment requiring special attention must be reported in writing when you register. Failure to participate in daily activities due to physical or mental health will not result in any refund. For special dietary requirements, we do our best to convey this information to restaurants and food establishments, but the communication of these requirements to restaurants and food establishments is ultimately your responsibility.
We reserve the right to take photographs or videos during the operation of any tour or part thereof and to use the resulting photography, videos, or recordings for promotional or commercial use.
By making a reservation on a What a Shot Tour, Workshop or Private Tour, the participant agrees to allow his/her likeness to be used by What a Shot, and authorized third parties, and the Tour Operator without compensation to the participant. If the participant prefers that his/her likeness not be used, he/she must notify us in writing prior to departure of the trip.
Copyright in all photographs, video, and related materials created by the participant (“tour Materials”) shall belong to the participant upon creation. The participant grants to What a Shot a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license to use any tour Materials provided to What a Shot and/or the Tour Operator in any media for the following limited purposes: editorial use, promotion of this editorial use and promotion of What a Shot travel programs
What a Shot will not be liable for any delay in, change to or cancellation of trips due to ‘Force Majeure’. ‘Force Majeure’ means a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of What a Shot and includes, but is not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and strikes. We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or re-route a What a Shot Tour, Workshop, Private Tour up until last minute, due to inclement or unsafe weather conditions.
Other Terms and Conditions may apply to some tours and will be provided with pre-trip emails or mailings. By registering for a What a Shot Tour, Workshop or Private Tour, the participant agrees to the Responsibility statement and the Terms and Conditions herein.
Enjoy the trip, respect others and have a memorable experience with What a Shot!!
- Full PaymentINR 14,999+INR 749.95 GSTINR 14,999+INR 749.95 GST0INR 0
- Advance PaymentINR 8,000+INR 400 GSTINR 8,000+INR 400 GST0INR 0