Heritage Photowalk at Hauz Khas Village
Time & Location
About The Event
‘A picture is worth a thousand words’
Hauz Khas village is the perfect marriage between rural setting and urban chic, with ruins and backdrop that make for beautiful pictures. There is no better place in the capital to capture heritage, shop, eat and enjoy the bustling ambience of. It lies in the heart of South Delhi and in it lies a water tank, an Islamic seminary, a mosque, a tomb and pavilions built around an urbanised village with medieval history traced to the a 14th century Delhi Sultanate dynasty.
With a mission to offer engaging interactions with historical significance, ‘What a Shot’ is already redefining the art of showcasing travel and tourism excellence of India to the world.
This Photo walk includes:
- Experienced mentorship
- Familiarization with all the controls in your camera
- Smart focus on every participant
- E-Certificates to all participants
- Best pictures will be featured on our website and all social media platforms.
This Photo walk is for:
- People who love to admire the art, culture, architecture and history of the city
- Aspiring Photographers
- Passionate Shutterbugs
- Students, who want pursue career in Photography
- Street Photographers
Assembly Point: Deer Park Entrance. All Participants are requested to reach before time.
- All participants requested to make their own travel arrangements.
- All members must carry their own DSLR.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration is must for this Photowalk.
- The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject any participant.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program.
- Personal comments and usage of strong/abusive language/negative comments shall be discouraged and looked down upon. Strong action shall be taken.
- Female members are requested to use their discretion while exchanging contact nos/email ids/addresses with fellow members.
- Sending unsolicited mails/sms/messages by male members to female members shall be looked down upon and appropriate action will be taken.
- Members are responsible for their own actions. The onus of responsibility lies with the individual and not upon the group or the Organizer.
- All participants must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which can be changed by Organizer at any time without any prior notice.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made one week prior to the photowalk. In case of cancellation of reservations and/or tour/travel services due to any avoidable/ unavoidable reason(s) we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the intimation in writing.
- During “Peak-Season,” any particular hotel / venue / other service provider may implement a different cancellation policy. The travel agent is bound to follow the specific cancellation policy; and in case of variation from the above stated policy, the excess in cancellation charges will be borne by the guest and not by Bespoke Tours.
- Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotels/ service providers will not be honoured.
- If the walk or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, 'What a Shot' shall not be responsible to give any refund. However, at its sole discretion, the Company can give the refund based on various factors and the final decision on the quantum of refund shall lie with its management.
- The client cannot claim Refund if he/ she does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, meals, entrance fees, optional tours, etc due to any reason whatsoever.
Follow us on Instagram:
What a Shot - https://www.instagram.com/whatashot.in/
Shot In BnW - https://www.instagram.com/shotin_bnw/
To receive details on upcoming Photography Tours, Workshops & Photo walks, Signup free at https://www.whatashot.in/
*This Event is hosted and managed by Team What a Shot.
- Regisration ChargesINR 399INR 3990INR 0