A Walk Through Shahjanabad
Time & Location
About The Event
‘A picture is worth a thousand words’
Indulge in this enriching Photowalk where you can capture the indomitable spirit and tangible essence of a heritage city that has seen it all.
This Photo walk includes:
• Experienced mentorship
• Familiarization with all the controls in your camera
• Smart focus on every participant
• E-Certificates to all participants
• Best pictures will be featured on our website and all social media platforms.
This Photowalk is for:
• Aspiring/Budding Photographers
• Passionate Shutterbugs
• Students, who want to pursue a career in Photography
• Street Photographers
Assembly Point: Jama Masjid, Gate No-3. All participants are requested to reach before 06:00 am.
- All participants need to make their own travel arrangements.
- All members must carry their own DSLR.
• A fitness or declaration form to be signed and submitted by all members, informing the organizing team about their health status and exposure to Covid-19 at the time of booking.
• This form would ensure that all members have notified the concerned authorities of their health status and can monitor their safety through the same as well.
• We request all members to download Arogya Setu app on your mobile devices and input all required information and to maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing and also to cover your nose and mouth with mask during the photo walk.
• All members need to follow an indicative list of Do's and Dont's, to be provided by team What a Shot, for everyone's safety.
Terms & Conditions
• Registration is must for this Photowalk.
• The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject any participant.
• The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program.
• Personal comments and usage of strong/abusive language/negative comments shall be discouraged and looked down upon. Strong action shall be taken.
• Female members are requested to use their discretion while exchanging contact nos/email ids/addresses with fellow members.
• Sending unsolicited mails/sms/messages by male members to female members shall be looked down upon and appropriate action will be taken.
• Members are responsible for their own actions. The onus of responsibility lies with the individual and not upon the group or the Organizer.
• Photowalk is organised on No Profit and No Loss basis.
• All participants must agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which can be changed by Organizer at any time without any prior notice.
Follow us on Instagram:
Harmeet Singh - https://www.instagram.com/harmeetsingh1/
What a Shot - https://www.instagram.com/whatashot.in/
Check out our Travel Partner Musafir’s YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDqT-P5uzgb9IQIbwqtQcvA
To receive details on upcoming Photography Workshops & Photo walks, Signup free at https://www.whatashot.in/
*This event is hosted and managed by Team What a Shot.